11.13.2010

puzzle pieces

My mother has become a Poetess, as I may have men- tioned. She has now finished a Second Slim Volume and is awaiting news of its acceptance from her publisher. At 84, she doesn't like to wait. The name of the new book is Puzzle Pieces.
    All I can think of is the Rolling Stones song: "Me I'm lying here so patiently/ with my woman on the floor./ We're just trying to do this jigsaw puzzle/ before it rains any more." As a teenager, I attached a purient meaning to that. Still do.

2 comments:

JF Jude said...

minimal_wOrld

paring down
less pieces to fit
space abounds
to make sense of it

Anonymous said...

Favoured friends, when I have not asked in support of have anyone to mitigate, but soul is such a fiendish fancy, that
organize to apply to in the course of help. I'm in a extremely key position, petition Your friends, keep from
they can, how much can. I will be pure thankful to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 post: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com