1.11.2006

position wanted

Needed: a feng shui practitioner in search of an acolyte. You would think, with my many contacts in Asia (two) it wouldn't be hard to track down an introduction. But alas, one of my two contacts has the following to say: "Frankly you're your own master of ying and yang and of feng and shui. You have all the right chi—life force. But just remember to possess is to be possessed. I don't know who said that, but I kind of agree as long as I have two Leicas."
Not particularly helpful. So I ask you. Do you know anyone who knows anyone in the world of feng shui who might need a partially Chinese speaking aging blond broad with expertise in the I Ching to help out around the office? Preferably in Taiwan or China?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feng Shui is definitely needed in the Bronx....

Anonymous said...

Well, dah!, as American young say. Why does Goddess again not see the happiness right under sinus?

Is it not favourite Warren who say "Reconsider Me?"

Anonymous said...

Is Duh, Uncle Li. Duh. Also expression, although distasteful, is "under nose".

Anonymous said...

Mr Li is correct. Happiness is always under ones nose but when it is blocked by sinus problems we do not see this