1.12.2006

fengshui this

Filling out forms is not a forte. Not sure whether it's because my handwriting is so bad or because my brain so defies the need to categorize my life. Or maybe it's just that I don't want to even consider the answers to such questions as: "What is your annual income?" "How much does your homeowners' policy cost?" "When do you break ground?" "What is your current interest rate?" "How old are you?"
However, when your accountant tells you you are being an idiot, when the IRS duns you for back taxes, when you need to refinance a mortgage, when your homeowner's insurance dumps you and you have to sign contracts to spend hundreds of thgousands of dollars, you have to fill out a shitload of forms.
And, baby, I don't have Acrobat Writer to do them in PDF nor do I have a functioning typewriter. Fill in the blankety blank blanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel Feng Shui would not apply to this task of filling out forms.
Perhaps you need to change your mind set and pretend it is a grant you are filling out for someone else. If that fails tell them the dog ate the papers.

Wolfen said...

You Mean Mitzi...or cuba?

Wolfen said...

or Moxie

Wolfen said...

or flopsey

Anonymous said...

any name will work