1.17.2006

coulda joined a motorcycle gang

"Be at the Red Rock at 3:00." The instructions were clear. I could be an extra in the TV show premiering today in my favorite bar in the Lower West, one where I used to get inspiration for the latest entry in "Sex Lives on Videotape," the series Desperado and I once did in a building nearby.
But did I hasten to the Red Rock to belly up to the bar with the rest of the extras, a motorcycle club? I did not. I thought it was too cold outside and lay on the sofa and sniffled instead. Dope. I coulda been in Hollywood. Don't forget to watch Love Monkey, the show I could have been on, tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You so blew it, babe. You might have made a connection. Like maybe one of the bikers owns a Havanese.

A tough little leather-chewing Havanese.

Anonymous said...

We like, so watched it. Aside from hating the title (we have to be honest about that)..we both liked it ok. And we don't like TV.

So... we hope for Moxie's sake it's a big hit.

We'll tune in next week , 'cause I want to see what happens to Wade. Or Wayne. The Donovan kid.

Anonymous said...

Who is this man say is Li?

Li is inscense.

Please to meet fate with Danger Fleece and Zamboni man at Tasty Dumpling Biker Bad Boy Bar on Mulberry Street at My Noon!

Anonymous said...

Sigh. Is "High Noon", Uncle Li. Like in Jimmy Stewart.

Claudia said...

And I even have the outfits!