3.02.2013

what's on the plane

Well, sorry about the lameness of posts, but without my computer it's tough. However, I am now back from a junket to Alabama. And on the plane was something I am going to put in the truck once I pick it up in RI. For those of you curious about my movements (or maybe the truck's), I am going to RI in a week, will then be there for a week, driving the empty truck to NY, loading up the first load—going to Missouri. The stupidest thing I have in the truck at that point I leave to your fertile imaginations. But let me just say that it's something I have to then bring back to NY, Truck willing.
And speaking of stupid, I will add the explanation of what that bird is doing (see previous post).

2 comments:

The Lonesome Fugitive said...

Big wheel's rollin'; Big wheel's rollin', movin' on.
Big wheel's rollin'; gotta keep 'em goin'.
Big wheel's rollin', movin' on.
The white line is a lifeline to the nation.
And chicks just like Claudy make it move
Livin' like a gipsy, always on the go.
Doin' what they best know how to do.
Jammin' gears has got to be a fever.
'Cos gals become addicted to the grind. (The grind.)
It takes a special breed to be a truck drivin' gal,
And a steady hand to pull that load behind.

Dugan said...

Well it is not somthing perishable, wet or eatable. Must be a friend or a dog, well both the same!

The renters of my building, Ozark Acadamy of Cosmotology, let me know they are going out of business and moving. Haven't been open but 4 months, just dumb practice, so I'll be scrapping steel and selling sex to pay for the morgage and insurance and utilities.