1.11.2007

more storage issues

I am thinking of renting a storage locker to stow all the paper products (napkins, paper towels, tissues, toilet paper) certain people require when they come to town. Maybe I'll get another one for the array of cowboy boots I rarely wear and Claudia's Clothing Museum 1964-present. Then there's the Things I Can't Throw Away collection, the Might Come in Handy and the What Is This Thing Anyway.
In other news, I neglected to mention the passing of Momofuku Ando of Osaka, Japan. He was 96 and invented instant Ramen noodles. Without him I would not have a fine strapping stepson and lovely daughter today. Arigato, Momofuku!
PS Am I crazy or does Momofuku sound like a transliteration of a common epithet?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This bad carnivore word not good, even for fine ladies who are wolves. All mothers saints, even girdle mandate mothers.

Perhaps Lady has better read much better book, by James Jones. I have read this book.. is "From Here to Apernity".

Li has many fine aperns in Li's new Emporium, "Treasures of the Universe."

Li would like see Lady fill apern while wearing apron. Li sells this fine domestic items to Lady for cheap.

Reconsider Li, Reconsider Li.

Anonymous said...

Carnal, oh innocent Uncle. Is word with bad overtime.

Anonymous said...

Like, for crying out loud. The word is overtones. Rad, man.

Claudia said...

I do kind of crave another epergne...

Anonymous said...

Is an epergne something like a candleopera? I like them fancy things.

They are very fang shui, for we women who run with the wolves.

Oo-woo. Epergnes of Fairfield.

My momma never did teach me to spell.