3.15.2005

word

Dangerman is bringing his mother home from some kind of rehab hospital today. I can't remember the different names of these kinds of places, probably because I don't want to think about them. She has a pacemaker now.
Rubella is bringing her father home from the same kind of place tomorrow. He has lost a lot of weight there, but his head is healing where he was almost scalped by the shower.
Rubella's girlfriend's nephew has been bailed out of jail after planting a bomb in his high school.
Desperado called the cops on her brother for cooking meth after she and her other brother tried an intervention. No drugs were found.
Chinese Sister went all the way to Miami to get a divorce from her errant husband only to have his lawyer cancel. The judge felt sorry for her and will help her move the case to Boston.
This stuff is all true and a lot more bad things are happening that I don't want to write about.

Some good things are happening too.
Dolores is proceeding with purchase of a mighty nice crib in the Bronx.
Witchdoctor finally sold his book.
Kitty O'Hara's daughter is away for the weekend.
I will be getting a tax refund.
The Architect and her family are on vacation in Steamboat Springs.
Sis is redoing the kids' rooms.
Bro I is planning a trip to Europe for the first time in his life.
Architype's boyfriend has moved to town.
The Mountain Climber has had a girlfriend move in for the first time in his life.
BI Bro and Island Rose are back from New Zealand.
Fourth-floor Webguy and Headhunter had their son home for the weekend.
La Rubia is looking at apartments.
The Artist Known As Chang is in town.
Trom and his girlfriend have moved into a big duplex in Hoboken.
Bouncetest is in love.
The Singer is in love.
The Ashaway Dashaway is in love.
The weather has lightened up.
Citichild is officially engaged.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Claude: This blogging buisness reminds me of a little publication I created in the sixth grade at Ridgefield High School, titled "Over the Fence Gossip". A mini tabloid, deaing with the exploits of my peers, I typeset it each week on a very primitive little press,
and sold it to my classmates at .25 a copy.
love, B

Claudia said...

thanks ever so

Anonymous said...

Hi there Claudia,
Just to give you a heads up, you're probably going to get some more comments on this post: this post. I found you when I was out looking for surfing video product info, and even though this doesn't relate to surfing video, I still had to stop and tell you that you're doing a great job. You're about to get some visits from my brother and sister. I told them about your blog so I hope you don't mind.