3.12.2012

purim puss

This girl clearly did not want me taking her picture in her Queen Esther finery. I guess I'm fortunate she did not hit me with that stick.  Meanwhile, that holiday is over. Next: the green vomit holiday. Oh, bummer, I'm going to be out of town.
       However, I will be sure to reread one of my favorite personal accounts of The Real Story of St. Patrick's Day from a safe distance, and in case you're going to miss it as well, you might like to read along. Be forewarned. Some people don't find it as amusing as I do.

3 comments:

otra rubia said...

I hope you post lots of pics from SMA since I doubt I'll ever get back there.

Claudia said...

You never know. I may own a house there someday, and you may buy it!
Probably cost about the same as your apartment. . .
I do plan some major photo action.

Dianne said...

Waaaaaa, I wanna go!