12.29.2009

hat


Certain people always know what's stylin'. Earflap Russian hat is so happening.
Also, for those who have yet to purchase a calendar for the upcoming year, see blurb in New York magazine.
Also, my favorite quote from yesterday's Times:
“One of the problems is newspapers fired so many journalists and turned them loose to start so many blogs. They should have executed them. They wouldn’t have had competition. But they foolishly let them out alive.”
Something the Russians seem to have understood.

3 comments:

cba said...

If I only knew how to upload and download, or whatever it is, I would show you that the Andrews have had it allover this hat thing.

My Father wore hats with ear flaps for years, and everyone laughed at him.

I have a rabbit-fur earflap hat from the original Abercombie and Fitch.

I have two more recent ones from Bergdorfs.

Including the baseball cap of your dreams, if you remember it. Grey wool with rabbit lines earflaps.

It's yours if you marry Mr. Li.

Dianne said...

How could Lovely Lady refuse such an offer?

P.S. Frank & I both have several ear-flap hats including the real McCoy, others from Filson, etc. & one Mutzenfabrik from Germany. Maybe we should all have a fashion show.

neruda said...

you should be a dead woman....I like the quote too