12.18.2009

bear it


The elves of Woonsocket have been busy packing and shipping, the elves of 98 Riverside have been busy withdrawing and stuffing envelopes and gritting their teeth, and the elves at the North Pole have been just plain
bemused
by the Christmas list from my niece, which my sister has entitled
"Why My Daughter Never Gets What's On Her Xmas List to Santa"

1. A pink or black TV for my room (with cable).
2. Money
3. A pink flip sideways phone with unlimited texting.
4. Eye clops mini projector
5. Pink laptop for myself.
6. A baby black bear (and my bear license).

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Does the 98 Riverside list include a gift for THE BEAR of Thomasville?

Claudia said...

Well, I sent him a card. . .

Dianne said...

Good 'nuff

cba said...

It was so much easier when Madison was younger, and all she wanted was a compudre.

Sigh. They grow up so fast.