1.31.2009

retrofitting

So I am halfway through (day 5) my annual lemonade fast, aka master cleanse, and I will now answer some FAQs.
Don't you eat anything?
No.
Can you drink coffee?
No.
Are you hungry?
No.
Is this the thing Beyonce did where she lost all that weight?
Yes.
Do you keep the weight off?
No.
Have you heard that this is really bad for you?
Yes.
Why do you do it then?
Because I agree with the health nuts who believe that drinking a lot of lemonade once in a while is better than drinking a lot of beer all the time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister!

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me in the running shorts and cynical smirk. I forgot to sign it.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. earlier, unsigned comment does not seem to have been posted at all. It was a hilarious little essay on those who say "it's not good for you."

Claudia said...

Aw shucks. Can't you reproduce it? Nw you're just tantalizing the readers.

Anonymous said...

Well having just gone through this little excercise myself....wow and you thought winter was boring...it just got worse...however it does make me feel better to know that I am doing SOMETHING that might clear my body and mind and it does! Thanks to you girl...