10.01.2005

relative explosion

Yesterday, while attending her first Catholic mass, my four-year-old niece tugged at my sister's arm and said, "Mama, Mama, I think they're almost done, because he's bringing out the beer and crackers!"
And speaking of my niece and my sister, they arrive today with my other niece, their babysitter, their dog and hopefully a gallon of Kilz. Also expected: My daughter, her intended, their friend Nano, possibly my daughter's future mother-in-law and hopefully my mail. It's going to be a little tight here.
I better finish covering up that insulation right now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope Nano doesn't try to seduce you while Dennis is there. Could be a big fight.
Should I send Brad in to keep the piece? I mean, peace.

Anonymous said...

You mean Cad, er, Brad will try to seduce Nano -- or haven't you caught on yet, Angelina Laide?

Anonymous said...

No. Brad will beat up Nano, if Nano interferes with Dennis and Claudia's love affair.
Brad can, and will, wear his loincloth. Or better yet, one of the great costumes he wore in Troy. So there. I know how jealous you are of me. You'd better get to a Jeal-Anon meeting. Pronto.

Anonymous said...

I've decided to add a thirteenth step. Why not? I'm the Chairperson and co-founder. Everyone will approve because everyone wishes they WERE me. Believe me, I know.
So here it is:

13} Brad can beat them up.