10.14.2005

lavender blues

I'm beginning to dislike this blue viola color. Hope I like it better when I'm done or when the sun comes out, whichever comes first. Doomsday, belike.
Gotta go buy more moldings, cover up those errors in cutting.
Gotta go to town hall, fill out more forms.
Gotta go to the P.O. I hate going there because I see everyone I know on the island, and it can take a while. But the lawyer must be paid. I see that he gets $47.50 for every e-mail he gets from me and does not respond to. The same amount for the phone calls he doesn't return. Am I lucky to have him or what?
PS: If you think the Indian accent is as funny as I do, check out
Curry-N-Rice Girl.
PPS: The Nice Town Department

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get need a manicure. It will lift your spirits.

Anonymous said...

Is the price added in to the toal fee when you say you have a lawyer? Maybe you are lucky and he does not charge you extra for saying you have a lawyer. And having a lawyer...is that just a phrase used to overlook the fact that lawyers never seem to be had?

Anonymous said...

When are you coming HOME?

Claudia said...

Kind of depends on the plumber! But I would guess the first or second week November. Miss you too.