8.19.2005

the aerie at yankee stadium




"Oh my God!" Dolores, stopping by her former sty to deliver the kitchen sink which she bought all by herself at Home Depot. A few days ago she was the proud owner of a ruin with concrete floors covered with crumbling linoleum. Now she has new kitchen cabinets, counter, sink, plaster—and new floors. The floor went down in a day. The contractor, who had never assembled a floating floor before, was amazed. So was I, who had suggested it in the first place. You lay down a layer of foam fabric, and the one by four-foot pieces snap together with a hammer, basically. No nails, no glue. If this weren't a PG site, I'd tell you about my only other experience with a Pergo floor while filming an orgy. Later.

NEWS FLASH: Ex Hubby seeks couple to rent his BI house. ASAP. Call me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep the stove on the balcony. it looks very puerto rican. you can have cookouts and watch the game at the same time. ¡qué chévere!

Anonymous said...

Then the owner would have to learn how to cook. What kind of woman is she anyway?

Claudia said...

It's pretty gross. Really.

falseaffection said...

gross? we can handle gross!... what's better than a good orgy story!?

Claudia said...

I would show you, but I'm not clear on whether YouTube accepts "adult" content. And trust me, this is adult. Really adult.

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed with the floating floor..the stove overlooking Yankee Stadium is also a wonderful touch..
Is there material to make floating shoes with? I want to float instead of walking