3.23.2020

out the window



Well, Honolulu to Holliston is quite a change, but I made a soft landing. The plane was completely packed, since Hawaii instituted a strict two-week quarantine the day I left, basically kicking out all tourists. The woman I sat next to was fully and professionally masked, and was wiping down her seat area with a chlorox sheet. She asked me if  wanted one, and I said sure. Then she asked me if I was sick. I didn't think to ask was she.
  But when we parted ways  said, "Is this where we exchange phone numbers in case one of us gets sick?"
  "No," she said!
There were loud teenagers en route home from their semester in Australia and a screaming baby who the father walked up and down the aisles with his butt hanging out. The father, not the baby. He was a prince, though. The father.The baby was a princess.




My seatmate's selfie

My selfie

No comments: