3.23.2018

they do windows

 After all, they are All About Windows. Despite the remains of the snow they came out and switched out all the glass in the apartment (well, except for the two sashes that broke in the truck). I've been putting the apartment back together. The cowboy boots and toe shoes are history, the chairs are elsewhere, and I'm not really sure what I'm going to use to screen my doings from the neighbors in the kitchen.
    Everything was really nicer with no glass at all (above), only wind holes, which I believe to be the derivation of the word "windows." I can see clearly now.
This picture is called "Find the Rotten Banana."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My co-op will be inflicting this on me sometime in the summer but also changing out the frames, which terrifies me. I can't even imagine the mess that will result.