7.23.2013

roundup

Usually Monday is roundup day, but there was the rain, and immediacy seemed more important.
So here we go.
A really good story about Hannah and Wear Your Music.
And don't forget to watch the video.
A somewhat peculiar story about why my area of Missouri is a good place to live.
And a very good video by my friend Denise explaining the geology and waterways of the area which is really why it's a great place to live!
And here's a story by a woman who grew up in the Ozarks near my childhood home done for a major documentary project in connection with the Library of Congress. Plenty of my photog friends are involved, but I have to say I don't find the pix in this particular piece compelling. Maybe you will disagree. The written story starts out slow but gets good when it gets personal.

No comments: