7.02.2013

goodbye to the sea

I had a seafood attack yesterday, likely because I know I was going to landbound catfishland for a month plus. Tomorrow. Suddenly, en route to RI from NYC, at about New Haven, I had to have a lobster roll. And it had to be from one of those places with picnic tables overlooking the water. Hannah informs me that the place of my dreams is Stowe's in West Haven, but I didn't know that, so I salivated until Mystic. Figuring that in a tourist spot there must be the kind of place I was picturing, I got off the highway and tooled along the water until I came upon it. There were even seagulls hoping to steal your food. And then I had shrimp and avocado cocktail at a fab Mexican restaurant for dinner. So I'm set up til August.

1 comment:

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

now you are making me HUNGRY!!!