3.28.2011

cover girls

This is all rather convoluted, but I have these friends in Alabama who have a son who lives in New York who works for this website who interviewed Hannah. So here she is, today's cover of The Daily Single (which, obviously you don't have to be since she isn't which is a little confusing), and she would like you to vote for her today!
And in other web news, a lot of us wasted a lot of heartbreak on this hilarious site, where one is seduced into believing that there could  in fact be such a thing as a lap giraffe. Don't miss the Direct TV ads on the site, which were, of course, the point. Sigh.
Please note that Hannah and the giraffe strike similar poses.

3 comments:

K said...

Great article, great photo, and Camilla has a lap giraffe. Although it is plastic and squeaks. I enjoyed their visit this weekend. I got them bagels, etc. and I drank COFFE! Oh no what is happening?

Claudia said...

You must be turning into me. . .

neruda said...

how does it feel to have a daughter as gorgeous and wonderful as all this? Wow I can't imagine it....