12.30.2010

Back in New York today after Baby's First Christmas. I think my friend from Brazil speaks for all us new grannies (though using rather novel pronunciation and spelling) in the e mail I received today:
"Happy new year for you all.........I'm very happy and buzy with my son new baby in my house. she so sweet (when not cry ) ,,,love to just look at her ,hold she on my army is great ......she back her home yesterday ,,,I'm already miss her   ......will see her tomorrow for the new year night,,,,i get the email from Hannan foto with her baby,,...nice,pls say hello to her n Cris...........................love"

2 comments:

otra rubia said...

yep, that says it all.

p.s. what's with the How to Live book in the background? Did you put that there?

Claudia said...

Yes i did.
How could you tell, you old photo expert you!