8.14.2010

new digs


Took this pic from the ferry yesterday. Actually, I'm in the far right building top right dormer. Nice view! As for turnover, the building to the left had all linens scrambled up, and apparently about a million teenagers sleeping there, some of whom amused themselves by throwing my Chinese cleaver at the back barn door/shower surround. Also the DSL power supply had crumbled. Either it is working again or the kids staying there now got the new one installed. The house to the far left has a funny smell coming out of the hot water exhaust. Going to check that out this morning, go the the dump to take the outdoor chairs that s'ed the b, as my Brother Chris would say, and just generally have a stellar Block Island morning. The weather is--mwahh!!

7 comments:

D.R. said...

Yes, CD....we're all swimming in the same great big pool! Happy to see you're back on BI. Hope it's as beautiful there today as here in NJ - good riddance to heat waves.

Bo said...

I like that dormer
And the view will suffice
Morning sun to warm ya
Enuf room to throw dice



Write Hard Live Free

Wolf Family said...

No!!! That very same family we said should not come back???

The Tough Gal said...

Yes, and they are NOT coming back next year.

Bo said...

the wind blows light
she's never idle
the wavecrest white
a welcoming smile

Dianne said...

I'm totally confused about which house is which & why you're in the top right dormer ~ the far right house isn't yours is it???

Claudia said...

My houses are rented, and I wanted to see my stepson, so I was staying in Johnny's barn for the weekend.