2.18.2010

hope springs


C'mon, honey, let's you and I go for a ride on our motosickles, whaddya say? Apparently, one guy in our neighborhood has four bikes: two for him and two for his wife, his and hers and his and hers. And he likes to park them all together. So on alternate side of the street parking days, he rolls them, one by one, across the street and lines them up. This picture was made two days ago. But today, it will be almost 40 degrees, and maybe they could go for a little ride. Of course, the parking space is good until tomorrow. . .

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I see you got hit by the same Anonymous pharmaceutical salesman (now deleted) as my blog.

Is that the definition of wealth: two his & hers bikes? I bet parking is expensive in your neck of the woods???

Claudia said...

When I gave up parking in the cheapest outdoor lot around, it was about $250 a month. Twenty-four hours in a neighborhood indoor garage will set you back $40.

Dianne said...

OUCH! How does one go about obtaining street side parking? Do you have to visit a city street dept. & they issue a sticker; are you assigned a specific space, etc?

neruda said...

Wait a minute I thought NYC was paradise? This parking business seems a bit of a hassle to this country bumpkin with a huge driveway and I can park anywhere I damn please....who in their right mind would ride a motorcycle with even a tiny bit of frictionless surface ie snow on the ground???