1.21.2010

would you like pie with that?



Or some hot sauce? Joined by everyone I know in Talladega, I continued my Local Haunts Review at the Pell City Steakhouse. It is in, as you might imagine, the bustling metropolis of Pell City and has some nice neon on the exterior. In the interior, you have the opportunity to enjoy local fauna not only on the tables, but overlooking the tables, at the tables (sadly the Elvis impersonator wasn't there last evening) and on the walls. The food was great, and so was the company. I think. Like 50 percent of the people at the table, being deaf, I could hardly hear a thing.

3 comments:

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

sounds like you are having fun! to bad no Elvis...when do you head north and out of the southern utopia?

Dianne said...

Wouldn't Frank & Barrett be in stuffed animal paradise?!

cba said...

I'm so there.