1.29.2010

location, location, location


View Larger Map

View Larger Map
View Larger Map
When I look at familiar locales on Google maps, I try to figure out when the pictures were made. I can't tell about the Block Island one. It seems clear that it's way off season as storm doors are shut and I don't see any vehicles. Turn around and look at the ocean and it seems pretty rough.
The Missouri picture is amazing, though. It can be dated easily in this very blog. That's my brother Chris's rental truck and work table under the canopy. And if you go down the street and turn around, you can see me painting in the yard. I never saw the photographers pass. Or you can go up to the bridge and see that the river is high.
As for Alabama, no street view is available. No streets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over-all, the Revolution is probably the most beneficial house workout
health and fitness center in its amount selection.
Feel free to surf my blog ; cheap bowflex selecttech 552 dumbbells

Anonymous said...

The Bowflex Collection 7 Treadmill is perfect for the beginner or
the ones that are wanting to retain in shape and with 15 different training programs, your destined to stay healthy in the make any difference of months.
My blog post http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/weight-sets-sale/