11.14.2008

little ol' me


Lately, I have been getting complaints that I am intimidating, harsh, arch, a pain-in-the-ass know-it-all old fart. Mea culpa. I can't seem to stop myself from blurting out whatever I think, no matter how painful to the blurtee.
I promise to try to do better. (Knowing that it's highly unlikely I will succeed. But really, I am going to try.)
In the mean time, if you start feeling somehow intimidated, try to think of me as the smaller person in this picture, someone you could easily stomp (if her dad would let you).

3 comments:

DaDa said...

And I can vouch for the fact that she stayed that rara avis, the yumable natural blonde.

Anonymous said...

Is that really you and your Dad?

I hate to tell you this, but you look bossy and pissed off in this pic.

Oh, well.

I love you. Anyway.

Now is my name on that extra lot?

Anonymous said...

i always felt that was part of your charm