7.17.2005

calling schlage


The infamous shower door, along with the yet more infamous French door.
I'm about to get on the boat to get to the mainland to meet the courtesy car to take me to the Ford dealership to pay $3000 to get my truck inspected when there's a call from the Renter. The French door knob (lockset, whatever you want to call it)is busted. Again.
What this means was that in this very damp spring, someone tried to force the door open or shut and broke the piece of junk Schlange lever I bought last fall. Or rather the one that replaced the one I bought last fall.
Will this French door thing never end? I'm considering fiberglass. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just give in and call the man, honey. Besides, maybe he has a truck. That doesn't need repair.

Anonymous said...

The Dump mans words are shown prophetic...
When the video to this is played backwards with the song played at 33 1/3...
this is shown.