7.13.2005

the landfill song

Yes, it's the moment you've been waiting for: Angelina channeling Heart.
I know what you're going to say. Why is the video quality so shitty? (I don't know but it looked fine coming out of the camera. Perhaps something was lost in the free upload.) Why is Angelina wearing those clothes—they're nothing like Heart? (She always wears those clothes.) And probably, most pressingly; Why on earth are you subjecting us to this bad music video?
All I have to say, is if you think "ALL I WANT TO DO IS BUILD A HOUSE WITH YOU" is bad, you have to listen to THE TWO CHINESE BOYS lipsyncing or THE WORST MUSIC VIDEO EVER. Then we'll talk about bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I want to do is live to see Karl Rove in jail. I mean, I really, really applaud Angelina for her grace and style, but on another subject, tell me, do we have a story, or what? Ask Dangerman.

Anonymous said...

I just want to know which of these two boys Claudia wants to marry. I like the one on the right. So, double happiness in future for B& C sisters???

Claudia said...

Between Karl Rove and the Two Chinese Boys, my head is spinning. I will ask Dangerman for his read tomorrow. On Rove, that is.