6.28.2019

color the goose



 Some of you may remember going through this before. But it's time to paint the Goose. I don't want to mimic the distinguished coloration of the cafe across the street. I would appear part of the Christian development.
  It seems a shame not to use this opportunity to change colors. Black has been suggested, but I suspect I'd be burned for a witch. I refuse to consider gray, because depressing. Coral and orange have been suggested.
   And still I like pink. Not too pink, or as Dugan says, "You'll attract every cowboy for miles around." I can't remember what I used before, and anyway the names change. Was it Cake Pop? Gentle Embrace? And the colors look different in every light and on every surface. Also I am NOT painting that plastic screen door, and I don't much like pink and white
   Still open to suggestions. Somewhat.
UPDATE
The cafe will now NOT be opening that soon as their well has faikled to pass inspection. They will have to put in a new one.

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Maybe griege? Goes with everything.

Claudia said...

Ed says I should go with gray. Because Gray Goose.

Ivy said...

Gray with pops of color? Red looks great with gray. So does orange. And teal.

Claudia said...

OK. I'm starting to think a very light silvery gray. And maybe aqua/teal trim? Or black? Has to look ok with the white windows