6.10.2018

adventures with ping 3

Before hitting the road, I have too much unpacking and packing to do. And people to see. And olive oil and coffee to buy. So Ping and I toured the nabe, with local guide Debby, who also took this pic. We bought carrots with the tops still on at Fairway, a baguette at Maison Kaiser, and ate smoked salmon from Zabar's. Ping was delighted to find a Chinese newspaper at a newsstand on Broadway, in which she read about Anthony Bourdain whilst I repacked. Then she started practicing for the country in a camo miniskirt. She said she was dancing for Graceland.
In the big city, Ping practices country style.

4 comments:

William Hill said...

I am not certain I am prepared for an onslaught of such energetic activity.

DaDa said...

Whilst? When Paul and Mary use that Anglicised preposition I hear affectation, but with you, you’re just getting in proper mood for haulin’ huh honey?

Claudia said...

William Hill, Changping says, I will ask you to dance with me! Get ready!"

Debby said...

I'm glad we got to walk along the Hudson yesterday. Have a great road-trip and a fun time in Thomasville and Memphis.