4.16.2018

stormy weather

After listening to the bullets of rain and the lightening and the sirens and the crashes, probably of trash cans blowing into cars, all night, and the blat of flooding alert warnings on my phone, and the word that the Block Island ferry was cancelled for the second day, I changed my NYC-PVD train reservation to Wednesday and went back to bed. And when Lynn Brown sent this pic of the seas on the mainland, where she is stuck at the moment, it was certainly clear why the boat isn't running.

2 comments:

Christian said...

WOW.. Headed out to open the houses? the time goes so fast I feel like its still last year. Call me if you have time. XXXX B

William Hill said...

Lightening? How do you listen to lightENing? What is the sound of light? (I am in a nitpicking mood.)