1.15.2014

hospital with a view

I like a mill town, though I hadn't counted on seeing this one so soon. Pittsburgh is built in bluffs around rivers, so it's not the easiest place to find your way around in. Not that I was going around all that much, seeing as I was the changing of the guard in the hospital. As it proved, the patient was able to leave, so now it's more like sitting on her to prevent her from leaping tall buildings in a single bound or getting on airplanes with a partially collapsed lung. A chance to revisit the Burgh. Y'uns come visit, now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try bungee cords and duct tape. It works pretty well for my kids, and the patient is, I believe, smaller than they are.

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

glad everyone is on the mend....I want to paint this scene ...great shot!!!!

D.R. said...

You have your work cut out for you, CD!