12.29.2012

another state heard from

Photo by Frank Martin
 SWAMP EAST, MO. Frank Martin reporting. "Knowing you like to keep up with public restroomage in Missouri,  I send this. It is not from the Ozarks. Dianne and I were on a trip to Swamp East, also sometimes called East Jesus, in the Bootheel, when I spied this in a convenience store gents'. We were there twice in three hours' time. Naturally, I looked in. The first time there were contents expected in a spittoon, and two wads of ABC gum, one pink and one blue. The second time I looked only the pink was still there. The spittoon was made from an ice cream carton and a crushed ice bag, suspended using a cell phone charging cord. Feel free to add this to your vast collection of scatology.
    "Just kidding about the missing wad of gum."
  THOMASVILLE, MO. Bear Walker reports that he now has three vehicles: his old truck which has now hit three deer, his new old truck which is too cherry to drive if hitting deer and Hannah's old Nissan, which would be totaled if it hit a deer. I don't know how many of those vehicles are parked in my yard, but I do know that Bear's Weber grill is still there. He hasn't used it since he bought it.

2 comments:

neruda said...

I know someone else with three vehicles...I am impressed with any more than one!

D.R. said...

This is quite funny - especially the gum part(s).