4.10.2012

slow on the trigger

The coolest reflection I saw while putting up storm windows (I know, wrong time of year, but they do have screens) was of an egret in the pond and the guy fixing my septic tank, but I was not quick enough (my hands were covered with glazing compound) to get it. The septic, however is fixed, and the storms are on.
In Mainland news, the head of the National Endowment of the Arts is supposed to do a meet and greet with Hannah and Chris today on Main Street, Woonie. You can see an article about it here. The article heralds beautifications on Main Street like bike racks, and a cynical commentator styling him/herself Dead in the Water had this to say:  "Bike racks might be a good place to pitch a tent,  excellent "infrastructure" investment. I'll be able to conveniently hold out my cup for donations to the increased pedestrian traffic."

No comments: