10.12.2011

landscape design challenge


What would you do?
So there's this sort of wood- burning firepit deal that's right in the middle of the yard. Right next to a clump of bushes that is also right in the middle of the yard. A mowing challenge. The metal thing was placed there because there was a large mostly underground rock that we didn't want to run into with the mower.
     Should we dispense with the firepit (seeing as we already have the two fine bbq grills shown here) and attempt to remove the rock that could be the size of a Volkswagen? Or stick with the status quo?

Vote now vote often.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Don't everybody pile on at once!

William Hill said...

Clean off the natural formation and paint "See Rock City" on it.

Claudia said...

My Garden Club prez sister said the same. Except See Rock City. I like it! I have seen Rock City!

neruda said...

another painted rock on the island? wow I never thought I would see the day....