6.18.2009

swordfish and s'mores


There have been a lot of parties, and the space shrinks today from two houses to one. I am anticipating more folks, too—enough that the living room will be full up.
So last night I had this dream that friends were inviting their friends over to my house, some of whom were ordering in pizza, having tag sales in the front yard and playing darts. When more uninvited guests arrived with a rock band and four pet camels, I lost it. The camels had broken this fragile straw. "The camels have to go," I said sternly.
So now you know where I draw the line.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Those dreams of yours. Whoa! I guess I'll have to leave my camel in the parking lot.

kathleen said...

Oh but can I bring Debra Lee?

Glethel Merwoman said...

Hi Claudia,

Av, Michael and I plan on visiting NYC in late July...July 22cd-ish or so, once Silas is settled in Northern Ireland.

..so, do you have room for our camels there? We'll get a hotel room, but our camels prefer a more homey feel.
Thanx in advance,
glenn

Mister Owings said...

So is it any ungulates that are out, or just camels in particular?

Claudia said...

I don't like llamas that much either.