4.27.2020

wtf is in the truck?

On Saturday, I left Erin's at the ass crack and headed to Providence. Everybody was asleep, and I had to ring the doorbell. PS, that is their beautiful mother-in-law "garage and studio." Almost done! Hannah and Chris struggled the loveseat they had been babysitting all winter into the truck and tied it down.

We then had a brief in-person (but distanced) chat for the first time since Thanksgiving.

Johnny met me at the Block island ferry dock and (at a distance) offloaded the sofa onto the front lawn and unpacked it. The lawn mowing dudes brought it into the house before it started to blow and rain.

I didn't know how to put the legs on the sofa, but managed to with the help of a couple chairs and a post.

And there it is in situ, along with the puzzle from hell that Erin gave me. Home again!

1 comment:

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

house looks beautiful sofa is fun sorry we were not there to help!!!!