11.12.2018

a brief history

We're climbing into the wayback machine. Well, we're not going that far back—only three weeks or so. But I'm hoping my faithful readers will forgive my spotty posting when they see how much has been shoehorned into the recent past. So here are three days.
 
The Annual Santana Season's Over celebration coincided with a birthday. Happy birthday, Hector!

There were a couple of non-Santanas. Yes, that's Lina, now back in Brazil.

The next day Jose Santana helped me move all the outdoor furniture inside, and I closed up Hannah's house and packed up my stuff at Claudia's

The next morning I got on the ferry. As always, it was a relief to blow that ice pop stand.

That night was Simon's 15th birthday. Here he is held by his "big" sister. Lynn and Douglas have moved off island to Providence so that Simon can go to high school there.

Happy birthday, Simon!

 

2 comments:

D.R. said...

Wow - little Simon is 15?!

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

very handsome...and getting much older...are we also?