11.19.2018

a new age

I will go back to the historical documentation of the New Orleans wedding presently, but first I  need to share.
  So I'm blithely (or, really, not blithely) filling out forms for the Hospital for Special Surgery that mostly read like intake documents for surgery which, by the way, I am not expecting to have any time soon, when I run across this section about my gender identity, preferred pronouns etc. This is the first time I have seen this on an official form. Sort of bolluxed by checking straight or lesbian, so I checked Something Else. As in, "I'm something else!"
   There was stuff about my religious practice, too. So it's just as well that I hadn't read this article about there being more Witches than Presbyterians in the US or I might have been tempted to sign on to paganism.
   And on that note, dude in Missouri thinks yoga is demonic, and people have stopped attending classes.
    But speaking of karma, here is the video about Chicken From Hell that CBA is referring to in the comments. I laughed my head off!

3 comments:

CBA said...

Ai least he's not murdering chickens like that bastard in Mumbai.

C"No Kill" BA said...

You can delete my last comment, but that movie, as brilliant as it was, and it was.. broke my heart.

Talk about categorizing for the hospital!

The rooster in "Tungrus and the Chicken From Hell" became a member of Tungrus family. He transcended being "food" and should have been treated accordingly. They raised him as a pet for six months.. played with him , slept with him in their arms, and even though it wasn't all fun.. they enjoyed him and taught him to trust them. Then they slit his throat. I hope the father comes back as a chicken on one of those huge chicken ranches in either Georgia Arkansas, Alabama, North Carolina and Mississippi.

Then again, maybe the rooster will re-incarnate as a human and the father as a rooster. Then the rooster can eat him.

Or maybe the father will re-incarnate as a woman and the rooster as an abusive husband, who kills her and puts her body in a wood chipper.

These things happen, you know.

Karma is a jungle fowl , let me tell you. So watch out!

CThey BA said...

What about "They"? Sex assigned at birth... They.