8.14.2012

the sister gardens

Have I mentioned that my sister is the President of the Garden Club? Well, maybe it's genetic or something because here I am, working with substandard tools borrowed from Bear, actually gardening. Now the PotGC would say that now was not the appropriate time to plant crape myrtle (catawba) nor much of anything else, and she would be right. But if it is to take at all, it must be while I can water it. Downside, if it takes you will no longer see the goose; upside, same thing. So here we go. . .

4 comments:

otra rubia said...

How are your peOHnies?

Claudia said...

Te PeOnies are covered with grape vines. I have a notion to convert the substandard chair visible in this pic to a trellis for them. What do you think? Ozarkian?

otra rubia said...

Sure! Either that or a toilet seat.

Claudia said...

I had a junk toilet, but I gave it away. Also I was offered a pink junk toilet. I could have converted it into a fountain like the one in town, but I passed.