4.30.2011

arkansas roadside attractions


 One of the big draws in the area is the cowboy boot store in Raven- den, where I have bought many a pair of fine Luccheses at half or a third price. Worth the trip! Chris bought a pair, but Hannah felt pressed by the tornado that passed through town a half hour after we left. If the store had taken a direct hit, it would have been raining boots clear to Nashville.
Hannah and Chris and Granddaughterflower left for the East Coast this ayem. I will be following presently.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A foot loose tornado....the worst kind

Jim Walker said...

Kicks

I get my kicks
from boots that fit

I'm wearin' Chippewa Overheads
'never down with Keds

leather abides
it's about the hide

I walk with no plan
'crafted by hand

Claudia said...

G'damn!