1.13.2021

neighborhood news

 

I mean, who can deal with national news today?

I guess the wigmaker to Broadway is finally moving out of the house that was on the market for $15 million. (Can this be right? That's what it says on zillow.) I have always wanted to go inside, but have never even seen inside the door until now. Movers have been toiling for days. 

In other news, my former upstairs neighbor is upstairs with her baby, visiting her mother. She and family are moving to Germany, where she has a university grant to work on something maybe involving neurotransmitters. She doesn't even bother trying to explain it to us. She says her baby timing was perfect. Arthur was born just before the coronavirus hit California in March, and she got maternity leave and then could work from home, as could her partner.

And speaking of coronavirus, ahem, I have an appointment to get the vaccine on this Monday in the Bronx! Thanks to Ed who walked me through the extremely frustrating on-line process. He scheduled his for Tuesday.


2 comments:

DaDa said...

she looks to be downstairs with her baby...

Claudia said...

She was!