2.21.2020

reigning supreme

Must have been past Adam's niece's bedtime. She clung to him the whole time.

Yes, there was cake.
This Sunday the cover of the NYT book review is Adam Cohen's book Supreme Inequality: The Supreme Court's 50-year Battle for a More Unjust America. Last night he was feted at the first of several book parties, attended by practically everyone he's known since college. It's the most footnoted book I've ever seen, as befits such an incendiary thesis, written by a Harvard law school graduate. It will likely be an even greater success than his last book, Imbeciles. I thank him for including me in his extremely long list of acknowledgements, probably because I buy him Diet Dr. Pepper.
It may be the only time I appear in print.

Barb took a pic of me by the fireplace. yes, she's acknowledged as well!

1 comment:

otra rubia said...

That picture of Adam and his niece is too cute