6.12.2010

stylin'


Certain people have been scornful of my efforts to do an ad for Craigslist, so I have been trying to make a picture of the Claudia's Surf City living room that critics will approve. It's hard for me (not being a professional) to balance the indoor and outdoor light so you can see the view. I styled the scene yesterday (ie, moved all the paint buckets to the other side of the room) and waited for the light to be right and the ferry to be visible coming into the harbor.
And CBA pulled into the driveway. You can see her truck through the French doors. But not the ferry.
It happened three times! A picture not meant to be. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scornful. Who? Rent the fucking place! Living space is looking good. I didn't even notice the truck due to the lovely floors.
Notes for Craigslist ad. A picture of the beach from anywhere near the house and one of town in distance from house.

CBA said...

Look. If you really want to sell the place, take a better picture of my truck, and mention to your public that the owner of the truck, who has enjoyed staying at CSS for years, was born in 1949. Like Bruce Springsteen, Steve Perry, Eddie Money, Eric Carmen, Robert Palmer and Billy Joel.

Come on. Use your marketing skills.

We may be getting on in years, but we can still preach The Gospel of Rock n' Roll.

Claudia said...

I guess somebody got their internet up and running.

OK, wise guy. 1950: Peter Frampton, Tom Petty, Huey Lewis, Stevie Wonder, Graham Parker, Natalie Cole, David Johansen, Billy Ocean, Steve Van Zandt, Joan Armatrading, Teddy Pendergrass, George Thorogood, David Cassidy (!) and Karen Carpenter whoops!)

C " I Heart" B(ruce) A said...

My list is SO much more impressive than yours.

I think.

I got the Boss.

Oh, yeah. And Gene Simmons, Bonnie Raitt, Lionel Ritchie, Donna Summer, Leslie Gore, all three members of ZZ Top, Barry and Maurice Gibb...1949, baby.

You Know Who said...

I so wouldn't be boasting about the BeeGees. . .