10.20.2008

the menage


Here's the thing about threesomes: In the main guys are for 'em and girls are agin 'em--especially the guy's wife or girlfriend. I know, I know, you're all "but they're always advertising for the hot bisexual chick on Craig's List." Right. That's when the wife has been driven crazy by this obsession and is all, "Let's just get this over with and after we have kids he'll settle down." I can think of only one exception to this rule (perhaps you know her too?) and trust me, as the bisexual chick, I know.
What I didn't know was that the barest hint of a threesome could drive a traditional wife over the edge. . .

3 comments:

DaDa said...

You are bisexual? Now you tell me.

Anonymous said...

Wait, what about me? How many parents do I have?

Anonymous said...

Oh Mighty Sex Magnet: Best you return to the arms of those who love you and think they know you.

You are either the direct cause of, or the inspiration for, too much Mischief on the Orient Express.