9.15.2008

back to bidness

Let's clear up a few things here. I can understand the placement of Missouri foreclosure ads on this page, but eye surgery? And did you notice when I was talking about buying The Spotted Goose that there were placements from gogoosego.com and gooseoff.com! I would think those more appropriate for the seller's page.
Speaking of my redneck fantasies (did I mention that in the River's Edge cafe across the street from the Goose that a guy came in actually wearing spurs?), Sam sends this funny photo to delight me.
On a more serious note, another friend posted this personal ad. Any takers? I can put you in touch.
Hard to keep up with Azu's press like this site but too precious to wear is a great score.
That's it for now, folks, back to writing PR for yet another artist friend. This oughta be a paying job.
P.S. Jan suggests Mudflats, a political blog from, yes, Alaska.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why I'm wearing business socks. OH!