8.21.2008

loosey goosey


I think Oceanluna Photoshopped my name in here. I think she's trying to suggest a use for the Goose. Actually it used to be a cafe. However the River's Edge Cafe is right across the street, and I don't think they're doing too much trade. Dianne suggested that I buy up the whole town and rename it Claudia'sville. But the other hundred or so people who really live there probably wouldn't appreciate it much. I am moving out to the Goose today. For those of you who care, that means no cell reception. And some really hairy neighbors. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No phone reception means it is a really bitchin' vacation spot!!!

Anonymous said...

And I didn't even know you were on the move.....but alas no one would ever suspect a pt cruiser...low how the mighty have fallen to yet a better place?