7.09.2008

just say yes


About a year ago, Deb told me that she was not going to turn down any more invitations to weddings, graduations, whatever. She said that she feared such happy occasions would be fewer as the years passed and she didn't want to miss out on them, whatever the cost.
This had an effect on me, and I have been making an effort to accept invitations and even take people up on casual suggestions that require me to leave the house. Thus Tuesdays at the sidewalk cafe (above), and yesterday three meals out, one way the fuck down in Soho that included two venues. Next thing you know, it will be casual sex.
I am feeling so virtuous.

2 comments:

amy rigtrup said...

well in that case, I think you need to come north to the land of Portuguese and pick up another case of Casal Garcia Vinho Verde. The case is cheap - casual sex might be more.

Claudia said...

OK. Do I hear any other offers of adventure?