6.04.2006

house of hat

Yes, I am moving to the House of Hat. I have had enough of Claudia's Surf City, what with the mouse, the fact that after two inches of rain yesterday the driveway is a slough, and the hot water heater thermocouple breaking so that there's no hot water for the six carpenters arriving today who only want a bed and a shower. And to be able to drive their crane in without getting stuck.
If you believe in any deity, pray for me.
Well, I found the last bed. At the dump. But no thermocouple so far unless the Gas Guy comes to the rescue. As it looks like he will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least the frame is up, and it looks mahhvelous!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»