5.15.2005

blonde on blonde

Just got into NYC as the AIDS parade passed, and parked amid the drifts of water bottles. Hope I don't get towed. I would go look to see if I have, but the elevator is out. Got to see the ex-hubby's first wife and hubby departing Casa Claudia on their way out to the south of France as I was coming in. Made one Home Depot stop on the way down for the small stuff, including a mitre box. The Contractor was critical of the moldings I had done and recommended it. OK, I'll try. My hands are covered with dings, but the nail gun was fab, and I didn't nail any of my body parts. Goes a lot faster with modern technology. BI bro had to help me with fuel cell insertion, but we did it. Then, bang, bang, bang.
The Kauai contingent is coming over presently. They recently had a boulder fall off the pali (cliff) and through their house, now in major renovation (fortunately, the kids do construction). They are in town for a graduation, as I am.
Kudos to Citichild for making it through with honors in three and a half years and three institutions of higher learning, graduating from the best one of all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was never a question of if Citichild would graduate...just when....yeah for citichild!