8.06.2019

what we're dealing with



It's not all swimming holes and friendly people here. It's also bad food and bad politics. I have spoken about this before. However, I have not spoken about bad pie. Frank had two pieces at lunch. One was purportedly peach/pecan. but seemed to have been laced with vinegar.  The other one was some strawberry mush, which he said was slightly better: "It was honestly bad. The other was bad because the good was absent from it. It was possible to pick the good out of the strawberry pie. There was no good to pick from the other." However, he ate all of both. 


photo by Lynn Osborne

2 comments:

William Hill said...

I don't think that is an honest photo of the poor fellow who looks perplexed by the pie. He resembles a creature from a sci fi flick. The misshapen forehead distorts what is probably a perfectly normal skull--although I admit it might also signal the the presence of a preternatural brain usually associated with high intelligence. If I see the fellow, as I sometimes do, I will ask him if he thinks the photograph is a fair representation of his image.

Claudia said...

Shall I post one with the kitty?